- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
- SMP Ferrari Quickest in Pre Qualifying at Monza
- Inaugural SprintX Champions Mills Rules Out PWC Return
- ISR Audi Tops First Practice at Monza; Strakka McLaren Crashes
- Schiller: “I’m Very Confident With My Decision”
- Koch Dominates in Prototype Challenge Series Return at Barber
- Bleekemolen Reunites with Pappas for SprintX Rounds
- 20 Full-Season Entries for Le Mans Cup
- Porsche Confirms Factory Driver Lineup for N24
Graff Tops Final Practice in Abu Dhabi
- Updated: December 16, 2016
Graff Racing topped the time sheets in the final practice prior to qualifying for Saturday’s Gulf 12 Hours at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi.
GP2 Series frontrunner Alex Lynn in the No. 23 United Autosport Ligier JS P3 was fastest in the first of two practice sessions held today, but in the second practice session it was James Winslow in the No. 5 Graff Ligier who set the fastest time of the weekend so far.
Winslow put in a fastest lap time of 2:06.303 some 20 minutes from the end of the session, beating Alex Lynn’s fastest time by 0.312s. Third fastest after today’s practice sessions was the No. 24 Graff Ligier JS P3.
Kessel Racing outpaced Spirit of Race and Dragon Racing in the GT class, with the No. 11 Ferrari 488 GT3 lapping the 5.555 km long track in 2:09.260.
The No. 51 Spirit of Race Ferrari was second fastest, 0.609s behind the Kessel car. Dragon Racing finished practice in third place.
Generation AMR Superracing’s fastest time from Free Practice 3 was fast enough to claim fastest lap of the day so far in the GTX class for GT4 cars.
The 2:22.878 set by Matt George in the No. 44 Aston Martin Vantage GT4 was almost eight tenths quicker than the fastest time of the No. 50 Scuderia Villorba Corse Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4.
Qualifying for tomorrow’s sixth Gulf 12 Hours will start at 3:45 pm local time.