- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on SprintX Race 1 Results
- Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Team Parker Wins Rockingham as Spirit of Race Penalized
- SprintX Race 1 Results Under Review Due to Timing Error
- Jamin Sweeps GTS Weekend at VIR
- Vanthoor, Sofronas Stripped of GT Pro-Am Class Win in Race 1
- VIR Sunday Notebook
- Spirit of Race Provisionally Wins at Rockingham After Bizarre Ending
- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
VIDEO: Michelin GTLM Track to Street Showdown
- Updated: February 24, 2017
Michelin and its technical partners from BMW, Chevrolet Corvette, Ferrari, Ford and Porsche joined together in a unique collaboration at Sebring to illustrate the depth of their respective track-to-street technology transfers.
Each of the five Michelin technical partners in the powerful IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans class presented one of its team’s current race cars and the corresponding production model for a full day creative session.
Take a look at the ultimate showroom showdown as the cars hit the track with both their Michelin-equipped road and race cars.