- Stevens to Continue With G-Drive for 6H Shanghai
- Zhuhai Thursday Notebook
- Menezes Joins DC Racing Asian LMS Effort
- 2017 IMSA Silly Season Update: GT Daytona
- Hamui Wins 2016 GT Academy International
- DAGYS: Audi’s Gift to the Endurance Racing World
- Toyota: Audi’s Withdrawal Has “No Effect” on 2017 Program
- Neveu: “We Regret the Departure of a Major Player in the WEC”
- Inside Audi’s Key Achievements in Prototype Racing
- Oreca 07 Turns First Laps at Paul Ricard
Sebring TV Schedule Announced
- Updated: February 28, 2014
FOX Sports 1 will carry live coverage of the first three hours of the 62nd running of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh From Florida on Saturday, March 15, the second round of both the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and the Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup.
The remainder of the event will be streamed live on IMSA.com and through the FOX Sports Go mobile app. The FOX broadcast team will provide commentary to both streams. The IMSA.com stream will be available globally.
FOX Sports 1 also will televise a three-hour full race highlight show from Sebring beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, March 16.
The balance of the 2014 TUDOR Championship television schedule will be announced next week. The Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge event at Sebring International Raceway on Friday, March 14, will be streamed live in its entirety on IMSA.com beginning at 1 p.m. ET.
The two-hour broadcast will air March 19 on FOX Sports 1 at 1 p.m. ET and will re-air March 23 on FOX Sports 2 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.