- Nissan Releases First Official LMP1 Photo
- Perrodo: “A Second of Distraction; the Consequences are Enormous”
- RSR Finalizing Partial Season European LMP2 Program
- Leonard Announces Full-Season Effort with Aston Martin
- Triple Eight Confirms 2015 Programs, Driver Lineups
- KCMG Confirms Purchase of First Oreca 05
- Thiriet by TDS Announces Switch to Oreca 05-Nissan
- Nissan Publishes Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- ASCHENBACH: Daytona Debrief
- Drivers, Teams Call for Changes to Pit Stop Regulations
Sebring TV Schedule Announced
- Updated: February 28, 2014
FOX Sports 1 will carry live coverage of the first three hours of the 62nd running of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh From Florida on Saturday, March 15, the second round of both the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and the Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup.
The remainder of the event will be streamed live on IMSA.com and through the FOX Sports Go mobile app. The FOX broadcast team will provide commentary to both streams. The IMSA.com stream will be available globally.
FOX Sports 1 also will televise a three-hour full race highlight show from Sebring beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, March 16.
The balance of the 2014 TUDOR Championship television schedule will be announced next week. The Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge event at Sebring International Raceway on Friday, March 14, will be streamed live in its entirety on IMSA.com beginning at 1 p.m. ET.
The two-hour broadcast will air March 19 on FOX Sports 1 at 1 p.m. ET and will re-air March 23 on FOX Sports 2 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.