- Toyota Paces Free Practice 1 at Shanghai
- Baku Thursday Notebook
- Craft-Bamboo Confirms Two-Car Entry for Bathurst 12 Hour
- All-New Porsche 919 Hybrid Under Development for 2015
- Hill (ESM): “If We’re Going to Do It Next Year We Want to be Prepared”
- Bathurst 12H Grid Reaches 50 Entries
- Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champions Earn Supercup Entries for USGP
- Bomarito Returns to Mazda for 2015
- VIDEO: CORE Autosport on 2014 Championship Season
- Continental Tire, Eversley to Provide Expanded Coverage of SEMA
Sebring TV Schedule Announced
- Updated: February 28, 2014
FOX Sports 1 will carry live coverage of the first three hours of the 62nd running of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh From Florida on Saturday, March 15, the second round of both the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and the Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup.
The remainder of the event will be streamed live on IMSA.com and through the FOX Sports Go mobile app. The FOX broadcast team will provide commentary to both streams. The IMSA.com stream will be available globally.
FOX Sports 1 also will televise a three-hour full race highlight show from Sebring beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, March 16.
The balance of the 2014 TUDOR Championship television schedule will be announced next week. The Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge event at Sebring International Raceway on Friday, March 14, will be streamed live in its entirety on IMSA.com beginning at 1 p.m. ET.
The two-hour broadcast will air March 19 on FOX Sports 1 at 1 p.m. ET and will re-air March 23 on FOX Sports 2 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.