- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Double Stint: Sebring Test Recap, Bryan Sellers Interview (2.28.17)
- Updated: February 28, 2017
In this week’s episode of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys discuss the IMSA test at Sebring and answer your questions, plus and interview with Bryan Sellers who will be racing full time in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge in 2017.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.