- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
Double Stint: Sebring Test Recap, Bryan Sellers Interview (2.28.17)
- Updated: February 28, 2017
In this week’s episode of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys discuss the IMSA test at Sebring and answer your questions, plus and interview with Bryan Sellers who will be racing full time in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge in 2017.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.