- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Yvan Muller Racing Adds Le Mans Cup Program
- Updated: February 12, 2017
Yvan Muller Racing will add a LMP3 program in the Michelin Le Mans Cup to its return to the European Le Mans Series this year.
The French squad has confirmed that it will enter its Ligier JS P3 Nissan in the championship, which adopts LMP3 machinery alongside GT3 cars for the first time.
Drivers have yet to be confirmed for the expanded effort.
“We’re looking forward to running in the Michelin Le Mans Cup this season in addition to our ELMS program,” Muller said.
“This is a good series that will allow drivers to experience the ELMS the following year, which will be the case for our two drivers this season.”
The team previously announced a switch to the new Norma M30 for ELMS LMP3 competition this year.