- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Double Stint: Alec Udell, Preston Calvert PWC Announcement (2.20.17)
- Updated: February 21, 2017
In this week’s edition of Double Stint, we bring you an exclusive interview with Alec Udell and Preston Calvert as the pair discuss their plans for the upcoming Pirelli World Challenge season. John and Ryan also will recap the week in sports car racing news and answer your questions before looking ahead to this week’s IMSA test at Sebring.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and we’ll answer it next week.