- Van Gisbergen Quickest After Qualifying 2 at Spa
- PHOTOS: Spa Thursday Gallery
- Götz Tops Qualifying 1 at Spa
- Mazdas Slowed in Latest BoP Changes for Road America
- Spa Thursday Notebook
- VIDEO: Ordonez Goes for Wild Ride in Nissan GT-R at Spa Parade
- Rosenqvist Leads Mercedes-AMG 1-2-3 in Pre-Qualifying
- Fuentes: “Getting One Win at a Time is the Main Focus”
- Kaffer: “Blancpain GT is Quite a Strong Championship”
- BMW Confirms M4 GT4 for 2018
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.