- Lowndes Joins Lago Racing for 24H Spa
- Toyota Commits to FIA WEC Through 2017
- Kobayshi Lands Toyota Test/Reserve Driver Role
- Sven Mueller Confirmed at Porsche Team Manthey for 6H Spa
- Paul Ricard Thursday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Paul Ricard Thursday Gallery
- Porsche Moves Up to 8 MJ Hybrid Subclass
- Frijns, Vernay Join Belgian Audi Club Team WRT
- Toyota Remains in 6 MJ Hybrid Subclass
- Tandy: “It’s About Broadening Your Experience as a Driver”
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.