- Maximilian Buhk Back in Action After DMSB Dismisses Case
- 38 Entries for Paul Ricard
- Bandoh (Super GT): “The Idea is to Have a Common Set of Intl Regs”
- SARD Planning LMP1-L Project, Garage 56 Entry for 2015
- 2015 Fuji Date Confirmed
- Audi Sport Inaugurates Neuburg Headquarters
- OAK Scores Comeback Victory at Fuji
- Bradley Puts Eurasia Oreca-Nissan on Pole in Fuji
- HPD Still on Target for Six ARX-04b P2 Cars in 2015
- Porsche GT Cup Class Added to Pirelli WC for 2015
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.