- Audi Dominates First Practice at the Nürburgring
- COTA FIA WEC Friday Notebook
- PHOTOS: COTA Friday Gallery
- AUDIO: FIA WEC COTA Friday Soundbytes
- Toyota Claims FIA WEC Pole at COTA
- Bruni, Vilander Earn FIA WEC GTE-Pro Pole at COTA
- COTA TUSC Friday Notebook
- Brundle Secures Ligier-Honda TUSC Debut Pole at COTA
- Bomarito Inherits COTA GTLM Pole
- Brundle Paces Final COTA TUSC Practice
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.