- Nürburgring Thursday Notebook
- Kaffer: “We’ve Been Developing and Making the CLM Reliable”
- PHOTOS: Nürburgring Thursday Gallery
- Porsche Confirms LMP1 Program Through 2018
- Tandy: “When You’re Riding a Wave of Success, You Want to Keep Going”
- ASCHENBACH: VIR Debrief
- EDWARDS: VIR Debrief
- Black Swan Confirms Porsche 911 GT3-R, IMSA Return in 2016
- SKEER: VIR Debrief
- IMSA News & Notes, 8.26
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.