- PALMER: Silverstone Debrief
- Nissan Unveils Retro Group C Livery for 24H Le Mans
- WC Vision Announces PWC Sprint-X GT Championship
- PHOTOS: Le Mans Test Unload Gallery 1
- McMillen Gets Le Mans Test Day Opportunity in Nissan LMP3 Car
- Points Penalties, Driver Changes Occur Ahead of PWC in Detroit
- Cox (Nissan): “Our Goal is to Get Three Cars Through the End of Day”
- Inside the New Audi R8 LMS
- Judd Among Canidates for LMP2 Spec Engine Supplier
- Bergmeister: “The Porsche 911 GT3 R Should be Very Competitive”
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.