- VIDEO: Bathurst Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Bathurst Weekend Gallery
- Tekno McLaren Wins Bathurst 12H
- Phoenix Audi Leads With Four Hours to Go
- Bentley Hits Trouble in Sixth Hour
- Bentley 1-2 After Four Hours in Bathurst
- HTP To Field Four Mercedes-AMG GT3s
- Bathurst Saturday Notebook
- Ratel: “I Think What We’re Doing is Extremely Efficient”
- Intercontinental GT Challenge Kicks Off in Bathurst
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.