- Aston Martin Gets Weight Break for 6H Spa
- Tincknell: “We Want to Make a Step Forward and Go for the Podium”
- Martin Brundle Joins United Autosports for Le Mans Support Race
- PUMPELLY: Monterey Debrief
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Marc Goossens
- TAYLOR: Monterey Debrief
- R&D Chief Wolfgang Hatz Leaves Porsche
- CTSC Class Structure Under Evaluation for 2017
- Double Stint: Monterey Recap; Ozz Negri Interview (5.3.16)
- Strakka Still Evaluating LMP1 Privateer Project
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.