- Dalziel Joins EFFORT Racing for Mid-Ohio
- VIDEO: Indianapolis Highlights
- PHOTOS: Spa 24 Race Gallery
- Mahy Now Awake, Remains in Hospital after Spa 24 Accident
- WRT Audi Beats Marc VDS BMW to Hard Fought Spa 24 Win
- AF Corse Dominates Pro-Am And Gentlemen Trophy At Spa
- Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Leads Spa 24 At Halfway Mark
- Battle For The Lead at Spa Between Audi and BMW Continues
- Race Resumes at Six-Hour Mark
- Red Flag Halts Spa 24 Hours
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.