- Toyota Confirms WEC Lineup; Adds Conway
- LALLY: Daytona Debrief
- Negri Completes Krohn Racing Lineup in ELMS
- 54 Cars on Final Bathurst 12H Entry List
- Nissan Releases First Official LMP1 Photo
- Perrodo: “A Second of Distraction; the Consequences are Enormous”
- RSR Finalizing Partial Season European LMP2 Program
- Leonard Announces Full-Season Effort with Aston Martin
- Triple Eight Confirms 2015 Programs, Driver Lineups
- KCMG Confirms Purchase of First Oreca 05
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.