- Salaquarda (ISR): “We Knew our First Year Wouldn’t Be Perfect”
- VIDEO: Moscow Main Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Moscow Weekend Gallery
- Abril, Buhk Give Bentley First Blancpain Sprint Win
- Second Oreca 05 Expected to Debut at COTA
- VIDEO: Moscow Qualifying Race Highlights
- Reiter Lamborghini Dominates Qualifying Race in Moscow
- Moscow Pre-Race Notebook
- Catsburg Puts Reiter Lamborghini on Moscow Pole
- Seefried: “We’re Pleased to Show Up as the Best Ferrari Team”
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.