- Bentley Paces Paul Ricard 1000km at Halfway
- McCann Retuns, Planning Additional PWC Rounds with Viper GT3-R
- Ave-Riley AR2 Arrives in UK; Set for Red Bull Ring Debut
- Fong Scores Maiden PWC Pole at Road America
- Paul Ricard Pre-Race Notebook
- Heitkotter: “I Couldn’t Be in a Better Place Right Now”
- Ratel Planning GT1 Revival with Blancpain Sports Club
- Pier Guidi Leads AF Corse 1-2 in Paul Ricard Qualifying
- Road America Friday Notebook
- Von Moltke Quickest Overall in Friday Practice at Road America
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.