- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Audi R8 GT4 Set for Unveil at NY Auto Show
- Updated: April 10, 2017
Audi’s new GT4 challenger is set to be unveiled tomorrow at the New York International Auto Show.
The German manufacturer has scheduled a press conference for Tuesday, which is understood to formally reveal the Audi R8 GT4. Teaser shots of the car were released by Audi on social media late Monday.
The R8 GT4, which is expected to make its race debut by the end of the year, will join the Audi RS 3 LMS TCR car in new customer racing offerings, alongside the established, and championship-winning Audi R8 LMS GT3.