- Michael Shank Racing Exploring 2015 Prototype Options
- IMSA Radio Launches in 2015 with Creamer, Hindhaugh, Shaw
- SRT Shuffles Driver Lineup in GTLM Title Bid
- CTSC Titles On the Line at Road Atlanta
- Scrogham (GB Autosport): “I’ve Seen Petit Le Mans Change Over Time”
- VIDEO: Petit Le Mans Preview
- Davison OK After GS Testing Accident at Road Atlanta
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Robin Liddell
- Jochen Mass Named Grand Marshal for 2015 Rolex 24
- Championships to Be Decided at Petit Le Mans
Brabham, Pagenaud, Lazzaro Join ESM For NAEC Rounds
- Updated: November 14, 2013
Extreme Speed Motorsports announced Thursday the signing of David Brabham, Simon Pagenaud and Anthony Lazzaro as drivers for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship North American Endurance Championship races.
Brabham will co-drive the No. 1 Tequila Patron-sponsored HPD ARX-03b with Scott Sharp and Ryan Dalziel for the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring and Petit Le Mans, with Pagenaud and Lazzaro set to share the wheel of the team’s No. 2 entry with full-season drivers Johannes van Overbeek and Ed Brown.
Additionally, Lazzaro will be part of the No. 2 car’s lineup for the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen.
“To be able to add David, Simon and Anthony to our repertoire for 2014 is tremendous,” said team owner Sharp. “All three are super-fast drivers, smart, and they all are very proficient in the HPD P2 car.
“I could not be more excited. Where we stand with our four core drivers and then to add this talent to the lineup for the endurance races should show that Patrón ESM is serious about dominating in 2014.”
All three drivers boast previous experience with HPD machinery, including Brabham and Lazzaro, who made starts with the Florida-based team in 2013.
While Pagenaud will be making his ESM debut, the Frenchman won the 2010 ALMS Prototype championship in a Patron-sponsored HPD run by Highcroft Racing, with Brabham coincidentally as his co-driver.