- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
- Prestige/WTR Confirm Lamborghini ST Driver Lineups
- Double Stint: Monza Recap, Kenton Koch Interview (4.25.17)
- New Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Breaks Cover; Begins Testing Program
- Jacques, Pierre Nicolet Headline Eurasia 24H Le Mans Lineup
- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
Ecurie Ecosse Announces Le Mans Return with Le Mans Cup Entry
- Updated: March 28, 2017
Ecurie Ecosse has partnered with Nielsen Racing to return to Le Mans on the 60th anniversary of the Scottish team’s victory in the 24-hour race, this time with a Michelin Le Mans Cup program.
The team will compete with a Ligier JS P3 Nissan in the Le Mans Cup series, as well as fielding an entry in the new British-based LMP3 Cup championship.
Colin Noble will be the lead driver in both programs, and he will be joined by Tony Wells in the European series and Alasdair McCaig in LMP3 Cup.
Noble competed with the Radical works team last year as well as in the International GT Open, while Wells was Radical European Masters champions with Nielsen Racing in 2016.
“We have plenty of exciting news to come, but to start with it’s great to confirm our race programme for the coming season” said Director and Driver McCaig.
“We’re really looking forward to running the car in both the Le Mans Cup and the Henderson LMP3 Cup.
“We are pushing hard to get back into the sports car scene and we feel this is the perfect time and the best opportunity for us to build on our experience, history and passion for endurance racing, while delivering the results for our sponsors.”