- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Kox Racing Confirms Le Mans Cup Entry
- Updated: March 7, 2017
Kox Racing has confirmed that it will enter the Michelin Le Mans Cup with its Ligier JS P3 Nissan, for drivers Peter Kox and Nico Pronk.
The new-look series, which adopts LMP3 cars for the first time, has seen an influx of entries in recent weeks, with the Dutch team also committing to the six-round championship, which includes the Road to Le Mans.
“I am very much looking forward to this new challenge which will include competing at Le Mans,” Pronk said.
“After our first year with two races and some tests, and a successful week at Dubai I cannot wait to start. Obviously I am very excited to make my debut at Le Mans.”
The team kicked off the year in Dubai for Creventic’s 3x3H Proto Series race, finishing second in all three rounds as the only ACO-homologated LMP3 car in the field.