- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Clearwater Reveals Drivers for Second 24H Le Mans Entry
- Updated: March 8, 2017
Clearwater Racing has revealed that Richard Wee, Alvaro Parente and Hiroki Katoh will share driving duties in its second Ferrari 488 GTE at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in June.
They join Weng Sun Mok, Matt Griffin and Keita Sawa who were previously announced in the team’s first GTE-Am entry for the French endurance classic.
Singaporean driver Wee has focused his efforts on the GT Asia Series in recent years, while Super GT regular Katoh returns to La Sarthe for his first attempt at the race since 2008.
McLaren GT factory driver Parente will compete at Le Mans for the second time, following an entry with Ram Racing in 2014.
The reigning Pirelli World Challenge champion is also set to remain an integral part of McLaren’s GT3 roster this season.
Of note, Clearwater also announced that Wee, Parente and Katoh will use the chassis that Sam Bird and Davide Rigon raced in the GTE-Pro category last season.