- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
TT Racing Announces Porsche GT4 Entry in Blancpain GT Asia
- Updated: January 28, 2017
Hong Kong-based TT Racing is the latest team to commit to the Blancpain GT Series Asia, having confirmed a GT4-spec Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR entry for the new Asian GT3 and GT4 series.
Team co-founders Tony Fong and Terence Tse will share driving duties in the Porsche.
Fong has a lot of previous experience in the CTCC Challenge, while Tse has also raced in TCR Asia, Formula Renault Asia and Clio Cup China.
Both drivers have competed at Macau and the Sepang 1000km, while both have also won HKAA 1600cc Stock Car Challenge championships.