- New Porsche 919 Hybrid Breaks Cover
- SIN, Sofia Car Motorsport Confirmed in GT4 Series Return
- Talbot Victorious in Final Albert Park Race
- Manthey Porsche Wins VLN1
- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
ISR Audi Tops Opening Day at Paul Ricard
- Updated: March 13, 2017
The No. 75 ISR Audi R8 LMS GT3 ended the first day on top at Paul Ricard, site of the official Blancpain GT Series pre-season test.
Filip Salaquarda posted a 1:56.789 during the three-hour afternoon session in the car he shares with Frank Stippler and Clemens Schmidt, 0.142s clear of the No. 26 Sainteloc Racing Audi.
Daniel Keilwitz set the third quickest lap of the day in the morning session with the No. 333 Rinaldi Racing Ferrari 488 GT3.
The No. 87 AKKA ASP Mercedes-AMG GT3 and the No. 50 AF Corse Ferrari rounded out the top five.
Sixteen cars were in the same second at the end of the morning session, and 14 in the afternoon, while today’s fastest lap time was less than half a second off last year’s pole time.
Today’s running was interrupted five times, twice by the Emil Frey Jaguar G3 at the end of the day.
Action resumes tomorrow at 9.00 for another four-hour morning session.
RESULTS: Test Session 1
RESULTS: Test Session 2