- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
- Monza Race Red-Flagged after Massive Start Crash
- Monza Pre-Race Notebook
- Pier Guidi Puts AF Corse Ferrari on Pole at Monza
- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
ISR Audi Tops Opening Day at Paul Ricard
- Updated: March 13, 2017
The No. 75 ISR Audi R8 LMS GT3 ended the first day on top at Paul Ricard, site of the official Blancpain GT Series pre-season test.
Filip Salaquarda posted a 1:56.789 during the three-hour afternoon session in the car he shares with Frank Stippler and Clemens Schmidt, 0.142s clear of the No. 26 Sainteloc Racing Audi.
Daniel Keilwitz set the third quickest lap of the day in the morning session with the No. 333 Rinaldi Racing Ferrari 488 GT3.
The No. 87 AKKA ASP Mercedes-AMG GT3 and the No. 50 AF Corse Ferrari rounded out the top five.
Sixteen cars were in the same second at the end of the morning session, and 14 in the afternoon, while today’s fastest lap time was less than half a second off last year’s pole time.
Today’s running was interrupted five times, twice by the Emil Frey Jaguar G3 at the end of the day.
Action resumes tomorrow at 9.00 for another four-hour morning session.
RESULTS: Test Session 1
RESULTS: Test Session 2