- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Reiter Young Stars Set for Second Season in GT4 Series
- Updated: February 7, 2017
The Reiter Young Stars program will continue in 2017, as Reiter Engineering has once again committed to using the GT4 European Series to host its motorsport development competition.
Eight KTM X-Bow GT4s will be used for the series, running in the GT4 European Series Northern Cup.
Caitlin Wood and Mark Helistekangas, the winners of the 2016 competition, secured a drive in the Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup for this season, as part of the prize awarded to the highest-placed male and female drivers in the program.
The program is currently taking applications for young drivers, student engineers and partners for the 2017 season.