- 41 Entries for Nürburgring 1000 Title Showdown
- 2015 ELMS Paul Ricard Test Date Confirmed
- Signatech-Alpine Targeting Move to FIA WEC in 2015
- Oreca 05 Still on Track for 2015 Debut
- FIA WEC, Bahrain Extend Contract Through 2017
- Emerson Fittipaldi Added to FIA Driver Ratings List, Racing Return?
- NewBlood by Morand Wins 4H Paul Ricard
- Berthon, Murphy Prototypes on Pole at Paul Ricard
- Preliminary 2015 Pirelli World Challenge Schedule Released
- VIDEO: 2014 Pirelli WC Champions Interviews
JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
- Updated: March 8, 2014
JDC Miller MotorSports has confirmed its driver lineup for next weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
The veteran open-wheel and Prototype Lites squad will make its Prototype Challenge debut with Gerry Kraut and Stephen Simpson joining the previously announced Chris Miller in the team’s ex-PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports Oreca FLM09.
Kraut is no stranger to the Minn.-based team, having most recently driven in IMSA Prototype Lites competition with JDC, while former A1 GP and Atlantic driver Simpson makes his return to professional sports car racing after more than a five-year hiatus.
The 30-year-old South African made a handful of ALMS and ELMS starts with Creaiton Autosportif in 2008 and will now get his first taste of PC racing.
Miller, who won the F2000 Championship Series with JDC in 2009, has been confirmed as a full-season driver, with additional announcements from the team expected next week.
The team is on hand today at Sebring for a one-day test, ahead of the start of official practice next week.