- Van der Zande Rebounds for Sunday Win at Sonoma
- PHOTOS: Nürburgring Race Gallery
- VIDEO: Nürburgring Race Highlights
- Porsche Sweeps 6H Nürburgring
- Porsche Team Manthey Goes 1-2 in GTE-Pro at Nürburgring
- Nürburgring Pre-Race Notebook
- Davidson: “You Have to Reshift Your Focus”
- VIDEO: A Lap of Nürburgring with Audi’s Andre Lotterer
- Estre Returns, Scores Saturday Win at Sonoma
- Sonoma Weekend Notebook
JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
- Updated: March 8, 2014
JDC Miller MotorSports has confirmed its driver lineup for next weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
The veteran open-wheel and Prototype Lites squad will make its Prototype Challenge debut with Gerry Kraut and Stephen Simpson joining the previously announced Chris Miller in the team’s ex-PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports Oreca FLM09.
Kraut is no stranger to the Minn.-based team, having most recently driven in IMSA Prototype Lites competition with JDC, while former A1 GP and Atlantic driver Simpson makes his return to professional sports car racing after more than a five-year hiatus.
The 30-year-old South African made a handful of ALMS and ELMS starts with Creaiton Autosportif in 2008 and will now get his first taste of PC racing.
Miller, who won the F2000 Championship Series with JDC in 2009, has been confirmed as a full-season driver, with additional announcements from the team expected next week.
The team is on hand today at Sebring for a one-day test, ahead of the start of official practice next week.