- Buhk Back in Action After DMSB Dismisses Case
- 38 Entries for Paul Ricard
- Bandoh (Super GT): “The Idea is to Have a Common Set of Intl Regs”
- SARD Planning LMP1-L Project, Garage 56 Entry for 2015
- 2015 Fuji Date Confirmed
- Audi Sport Inaugurates Neuburg Headquarters
- OAK Scores Comeback Victory at Fuji
- Bradley Puts Eurasia Oreca-Nissan on Pole in Fuji
- HPD Still on Target for Six ARX-04b P2 Cars in 2015
- Porsche GT Cup Class Added to Pirelli WC for 2015
JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
- Updated: March 8, 2014
JDC Miller MotorSports has confirmed its driver lineup for next weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
The veteran open-wheel and Prototype Lites squad will make its Prototype Challenge debut with Gerry Kraut and Stephen Simpson joining the previously announced Chris Miller in the team’s ex-PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports Oreca FLM09.
Kraut is no stranger to the Minn.-based team, having most recently driven in IMSA Prototype Lites competition with JDC, while former A1 GP and Atlantic driver Simpson makes his return to professional sports car racing after more than a five-year hiatus.
The 30-year-old South African made a handful of ALMS and ELMS starts with Creaiton Autosportif in 2008 and will now get his first taste of PC racing.
Miller, who won the F2000 Championship Series with JDC in 2009, has been confirmed as a full-season driver, with additional announcements from the team expected next week.
The team is on hand today at Sebring for a one-day test, ahead of the start of official practice next week.