- PHOTOS: Sebring Tuesday Prototype Testing Gallery
- Two More Blancpain Lamborghinis on Latest COTA PWC Entry
- PHOTOS: Geneva Motor Show Gallery (UPDATED)
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Joey Hand
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 Set for Race Debut in Summer
- PHOTOS: Oreca 05 Shakedown Gallery
- Sarrazin: “It’s Always Nice to Drive the First Laps of a New Prototype”
- Rolling Stone to Sponsor ESM HPDs at LM24
- Vervisch Joins Bonanomi, Salaquarda at I.S.R.
- Audi Reveals New R8 LMS GT3 Car
JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
- Updated: March 8, 2014
JDC Miller MotorSports has confirmed its driver lineup for next weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
The veteran open-wheel and Prototype Lites squad will make its Prototype Challenge debut with Gerry Kraut and Stephen Simpson joining the previously announced Chris Miller in the team’s ex-PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports Oreca FLM09.
Kraut is no stranger to the Minn.-based team, having most recently driven in IMSA Prototype Lites competition with JDC, while former A1 GP and Atlantic driver Simpson makes his return to professional sports car racing after more than a five-year hiatus.
The 30-year-old South African made a handful of ALMS and ELMS starts with Creaiton Autosportif in 2008 and will now get his first taste of PC racing.
Miller, who won the F2000 Championship Series with JDC in 2009, has been confirmed as a full-season driver, with additional announcements from the team expected next week.
The team is on hand today at Sebring for a one-day test, ahead of the start of official practice next week.