- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
- Prestige/WTR Confirm Lamborghini ST Driver Lineups
- Double Stint: Monza Recap, Kenton Koch Interview (4.25.17)
- New Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Breaks Cover; Begins Testing Program
- Jacques, Pierre Nicolet Headline Eurasia 24H Le Mans Lineup
- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
Double Stint: Silverstone Recap, Oliver Jarvis Interview (4.18.17)
- Updated: April 18, 2017
On this week’s Sportscar365 Double Stint Podcast, Jake Kilshaw joins Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys to discuss the opening rounds of the FIA World Endurance Championship and European Le Mans Series at Silverstone, we chat with LMP2 class winner Oliver Jarvis, and answer listener questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show. Please limit your submissions to two questions per week to ensure that we can get to everyone.