- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Trummer Added to Manor LMP2 Roster
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Simon Trummer is the third driver to be confirmed at the newly-rebranded CEFC Manor TRS Racing for the 2017 FIA World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Swiss driver has been in the series for the last two seasons, competing in the LMP1 category with ByKolles Racing Team.
He will however make the switch to LMP2 with Manor in one of the team’s new Oreca 07 Gibsons.
Trummer joins Tor Graves and Roberto Gonzalez in the lineup, both of whom were announced in the entry list reveal earlier this month.
ByKolles has so far retained Oliver Webb to join Robert Kubica in the ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO, with the team’s third driver yet to be announced.