- Record Field Set for Australian GT Season Opener
- Sebring Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Sebring Wednesday Gallery
- Sebring: Still Crazy After All These Years: 1969
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Pato O’Ward
- 34 Full-Season Entries for 24H Series
- Wilzig Confirmed in Performance Tech Ginetta LMP3
- Davison Rejoins TRG for St. Pete PWC Season Opener
- Norma M30 Tests at Pau Arnos, First Photo Released
- Beaumesnil: “No Mountain to Climb” for DPis in LMP1 Privateer
Trummer Added to Manor LMP2 Roster
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Simon Trummer is the third driver to be confirmed at the newly-rebranded CEFC Manor TRS Racing for the 2017 FIA World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Swiss driver has been in the series for the last two seasons, competing in the LMP1 category with ByKolles Racing Team.
He will however make the switch to LMP2 with Manor in one of the team’s new Oreca 07 Gibsons.
Trummer joins Tor Graves and Roberto Gonzalez in the lineup, both of whom were announced in the entry list reveal earlier this month.
ByKolles has so far retained Oliver Webb to join Robert Kubica in the ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO, with the team’s third driver yet to be announced.