- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Meyrick, Pattrick Join GT4 Series in Bullitt McLaren
- Updated: February 20, 2017
Andy Meyrick will compete in the GT4 European Series Northern Cup this season, partnering Stephen Pattrick in a Bullitt Racing McLaren 570S GT4.
It will be both drivers’ GT4 debuts, with former Bentley factory driver Meyrick coming to the series with a wealth of experience in both GT3 and with the DeltaWing in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
Meanwhile, the GT4 Series will be a step up for Pattrick, who has competed in the Andalusian Historic Touring Car and GTI Championships in recent years.
“I’ve been keeping a very close eye on the GT4 championship for the last couple of years now, I really admire the racing and the close competition,” said Meyrick.
“The team is well organised and I’m sure will be competitive very quickly, this was a key part of my decision to take the role.”
The team, run by David Price, took delivery of its McLaren last month and has recently completed a test at the Ascari Race Resort in southern Spain.
Price previously worked with Meyrick in the DeltaWing program.
“We were looking for an experienced GT racer to lead our team and take the fight straight to the front, Andy is perfect for the role. We are delighted to have him onboard,” Price added.