- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
RN Vision STS Announces GT4 Series Northern Cup Entry
- Updated: February 14, 2017
RN Vision STS will take part in the GT4 European Series Northern Cup this season with at least one Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
The German team made a successful debut in the Porsche Sports Cup in Germany in 2016 and is now set to expand into Europe.
“Everything is already sorted for one car and we are looking forward to be part of the European championship,” said team owner Veit Valentin Vincentz.
“We have gained a lot of experience in the Porsche Sports Cup and also learned from experience at some of the events. But, that is how it should be in the first year.”
Italian Gabriele Piana and Romanian Razvan Umbrarescu have been confirmed as drivers of the Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport. Both drivers recently tested the car at the Portimao and Guadix circuits.
Depending on interest, RN Vision STS has not ruled out running a second car this season.