- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
- VIDEO: VIR Practice Highlights
- VIR Friday Notebook
- Chase, Gottsacker Confirmed in TRG Porsche for COTA
- Pumpelly Paces Second Practice; Bleekemolen Quickest on Friday
Fittipaldi Quickest in Final Practice
- Updated: March 17, 2017
Action Express Racing’s Christian Fittipladi led the way in final practice prior to qualifying for tomorrow’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
Fittipaldi reeled off a best lap of 1:49.211 in his No. 10 Cadillac DPi-V.R, the quickest of the weekend so far, 0.118 seconds faster than the No. 13 Rebellion Racing Oreca 07 Gibson of Neel Jani.
Pipo Derani made it three different Prototypes in the top-three, in the No. 2 Tequila Patron ESM Nissan Onroak DPi in third, just 0.076 seconds behind Jani’s time.
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing’s Dirk Mueller topped the time charts in GT Le Mans, while Michael Christensen was quickest in GT Daytona, for Alegra Motorsports.
The No. 26 BAR1 Motorsport Oreca FLM09 of Gustavo Yacaman paced Prototype Challenge, while the sister car of Mark Kvamme was involved in an incident with the No. 86 Michael Shank Racing Acura NSX GT3 of Ozz Negri, which brought out an early red flag.
Both cars didn’t return in the session, with the Acura sustaining damage.
Qualifying gets underway at 1 p.m. ET.
RESULTS: Practice 4