- New Porsche 919 Hybrid Breaks Cover
- SIN, Sofia Car Motorsport Confirmed in GT4 Series Return
- Talbot Victorious in Final Albert Park Race
- Manthey Porsche Wins VLN1
- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
Fittipaldi Quickest in Final Practice
- Updated: March 17, 2017
Action Express Racing’s Christian Fittipladi led the way in final practice prior to qualifying for tomorrow’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
Fittipaldi reeled off a best lap of 1:49.211 in his No. 10 Cadillac DPi-V.R, the quickest of the weekend so far, 0.118 seconds faster than the No. 13 Rebellion Racing Oreca 07 Gibson of Neel Jani.
Pipo Derani made it three different Prototypes in the top-three, in the No. 2 Tequila Patron ESM Nissan Onroak DPi in third, just 0.076 seconds behind Jani’s time.
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing’s Dirk Mueller topped the time charts in GT Le Mans, while Michael Christensen was quickest in GT Daytona, for Alegra Motorsports.
The No. 26 BAR1 Motorsport Oreca FLM09 of Gustavo Yacaman paced Prototype Challenge, while the sister car of Mark Kvamme was involved in an incident with the No. 86 Michael Shank Racing Acura NSX GT3 of Ozz Negri, which brought out an early red flag.
Both cars didn’t return in the session, with the Acura sustaining damage.
Qualifying gets underway at 1 p.m. ET.
RESULTS: Practice 4