- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
- VIDEO: VIR Practice Highlights
- VIR Friday Notebook
- Chase, Gottsacker Confirmed in TRG Porsche for COTA
- Pumpelly Paces Second Practice; Bleekemolen Quickest on Friday
Savage Appointed New IWSC Series Manager
- Updated: January 9, 2017
IMSA has appointed Gary Savage as its new WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Series Manager, the sanctioning body confirmed last weekend.
Savage, the former director of motorsports and OEM at Braille Battery, takes the position previously held by Geoffrey Carter, who has been promoted to Senior Director of Technical Regulations and Compliance, in a new position.
The change, which strengthens IMSA’s expanding competition department, took effect at the beginning of the year, with both Savage and Carter in their new roles at last weekend’s Roar Before the 24.