- Be Motorsport Confirms Ligier for Le Mans Cup
- Potter: “I Find Myself Reinvigorated for 2017”
- 2017 WEC Silly Season Update 2: GTE-Pro & GTE-Am
- Morgan, Baldwin Join PWC in Class Manager Roles
- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 1
- Bathurst 12H Grid Nearly Finalized
- 55 Entries for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Novak Named New CTSC Race Director
- Turner Commits to Daytona; Confirms Rolex 24 Lineup
- Phoenix Confirms Audis for Blancpain GT Asia
Savage Appointed New IWSC Series Manager
- Updated: January 9, 2017
IMSA has appointed Gary Savage as its new WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Series Manager, the sanctioning body confirmed last weekend.
Savage, the former director of motorsports and OEM at Braille Battery, takes the position previously held by Geoffrey Carter, who has been promoted to Senior Director of Technical Regulations and Compliance, in a new position.
The change, which strengthens IMSA’s expanding competition department, took effect at the beginning of the year, with both Savage and Carter in their new roles at last weekend’s Roar Before the 24.