- Record Field Set for Australian GT Season Opener
- Sebring Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Sebring Wednesday Gallery
- Sebring: Still Crazy After All These Years: 1969
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Pato O’Ward
- 34 Full-Season Entries for 24H Series
- Wilzig Confirmed in Performance Tech Ginetta LMP3
- Davison Rejoins TRG for St. Pete PWC Season Opener
- Norma M30 Tests at Pau Arnos, First Photo Released
- Beaumesnil: “No Mountain to Climb” for DPis in LMP1 Privateer
Savage Appointed New IWSC Series Manager
- Updated: January 9, 2017
IMSA has appointed Gary Savage as its new WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Series Manager, the sanctioning body confirmed last weekend.
Savage, the former director of motorsports and OEM at Braille Battery, takes the position previously held by Geoffrey Carter, who has been promoted to Senior Director of Technical Regulations and Compliance, in a new position.
The change, which strengthens IMSA’s expanding competition department, took effect at the beginning of the year, with both Savage and Carter in their new roles at last weekend’s Roar Before the 24.