- Ford Drivers Celebrate Daytona Wins in Dearborn
- Monza Wednesday Notebook
- Pla, IDEC Sport Fastest in ELMS Prologue
- 35 Entries for Long Beach
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Brent O’Neill
- O’Young Joins Li in Craft-Bamboo Porsche
- COTA Completes Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA Schedule
- Graff Oreca on Top After Opening Day of ELMS Prologue
- Monza Tuesday Notebook
- Team Parker Bentley Sets Pace at Media Day
Savage Appointed New IWSC Series Manager
- Updated: January 9, 2017
IMSA has appointed Gary Savage as its new WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Series Manager, the sanctioning body confirmed last weekend.
Savage, the former director of motorsports and OEM at Braille Battery, takes the position previously held by Geoffrey Carter, who has been promoted to Senior Director of Technical Regulations and Compliance, in a new position.
The change, which strengthens IMSA’s expanding competition department, took effect at the beginning of the year, with both Savage and Carter in their new roles at last weekend’s Roar Before the 24.