- PHOTOS: Sebring Tuesday Prototype Testing Gallery
- Two More Blancpain Lamborghinis on Latest COTA PWC Entry
- PHOTOS: Geneva Motor Show Gallery (UPDATED)
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Joey Hand
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 Set for Race Debut in Summer
- PHOTOS: Oreca 05 Shakedown Gallery
- Sarrazin: “It’s Always Nice to Drive the First Laps of a New Prototype”
- Rolling Stone to Sponsor ESM HPDs at LM24
- Vervisch Joins Bonanomi, Salaquarda at I.S.R.
- Audi Reveals New R8 LMS GT3 Car
Muehlner Finalizes Rolex 24 Lineup
- Updated: January 16, 2014
After completing its first full season of North American competition, Muehlner Motorsports has firmed up its two-car GT Daytona program for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
Team boss Bernhard Muehlner confirmed to Sportscar365 Thursday the driver lineup for its pair of brand-new Porsche 911 GT Americas, which will be among the 29 entries in the GTD class.
Swiss sports car ace Alexandre Imperatori and reigning Porsche Carrera Cup Asia champion Earl Bamber headline the team’s lineup in the No. 18 car. The duo will be joined by Eugenio Amos, Brad Blum and Ron Zitza.
Muehlner’s No. 19 Porsche, meanwhile, will feature road racing veteran Randy Pobst, along with Bob Doyle, Rob Gewirtz, Mark Kvamme and Grand Prix of Long Beach promoter Jim Michaelian.
The Florida-based operation has committed to two full-season GTD entries, with lineups for the remainder of the season expected to be announced at a later date.