- TAYLOR: Daytona Debrief
- Beaumesnil: “The IMSA and ACO Presidents Want LMP2 to Succeed”
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Mike Guasch
- Wayne Taylor Racing Calls Off LM24 Entry
- Palmer: “It’s Great to Fly the Stars and Stripes in Europe”
- AF Corse Confirms GTE-Pro, GTE-Am Lineups
- New Porsche 911 GT3-R Delayed Until 2016
- ISR Racing Confirms Fjordbach Brothers for 2015
- DAGYS: What a Difference a Year Makes
- Gear Tie Racing Confirms GTS Program Details
Muehlner Finalizes Rolex 24 Lineup
- Updated: January 16, 2014
After completing its first full season of North American competition, Muehlner Motorsports has firmed up its two-car GT Daytona program for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
Team boss Bernhard Muehlner confirmed to Sportscar365 Thursday the driver lineup for its pair of brand-new Porsche 911 GT Americas, which will be among the 29 entries in the GTD class.
Swiss sports car ace Alexandre Imperatori and reigning Porsche Carrera Cup Asia champion Earl Bamber headline the team’s lineup in the No. 18 car. The duo will be joined by Eugenio Amos, Brad Blum and Ron Zitza.
Muehlner’s No. 19 Porsche, meanwhile, will feature road racing veteran Randy Pobst, along with Bob Doyle, Rob Gewirtz, Mark Kvamme and Grand Prix of Long Beach promoter Jim Michaelian.
The Florida-based operation has committed to two full-season GTD entries, with lineups for the remainder of the season expected to be announced at a later date.