- Pier Guidi Puts AF Corse Ferrari on Pole at Monza
- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
- SMP Ferrari Quickest in Pre Qualifying at Monza
- Inaugural SprintX Champions Mills Rules Out PWC Return
- ISR Audi Tops First Practice at Monza; Strakka McLaren Crashes
- Schiller: “I’m Very Confident With My Decision”
- Koch Dominates in Prototype Challenge Series Return at Barber
- Bleekemolen Reunites with Pappas for SprintX Rounds
- 20 Full-Season Entries for Le Mans Cup
Hartley to Make 24H Dubai Debut in Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Updated: January 3, 2017
2015 FIA World Endurance Champion Brendon Hartley is set for his Porsche GT3 debut, having been confirmed in Precote Herberth Motorsport’s Porsche 911 GT3 R for this month’s Hankook 24 Hours of Dubai.
The 27-year-old Kiwi will join Daniel Allemann, Ralf Bohn and brothers Alfred and Robert Renauer behind the wheel of the car, which finished runner-up in the 24H Series championship last year.
“We know what Brendon can do and I am very happy that he will support us at the 24 Hours of Dubai,” Robert Renauer said.
“We will do everything we can to make 2017 even more successful.”
Hartley will combine his Dubai effort alongside a return to the Rolex 24 at Daytona later in the month, at the wheel of one of Tequila Patron ESM’s new Onroak Nissan DPis.
Herberth’s entry is one of 25 A6-GT3 cars entered for the twice-around-the-clock Middle Eastern enduro, which currently features a near-capacity grid of 99 total cars.
The 24H Dubai is set for Jan. 12-14.