- PHOTOS: Road America Weekend Gallery
- PWC Weekend Roundup: Road America
- PHOTOS: Paul Ricard Weekend Gallery
- Eversley Wins Race 2, Sweeps Road America Weekend
- VIDEO: Paul Ricard Race Highlights
- Road America Saturday Notebook
- RealTime Acuras Dominate Race 1 at Road America
- Garage 59 McLaren Wins Paul Ricard 1000km
- Bentley Paces Paul Ricard 1000km at Halfway
- McCann Retuns, Planning Additional PWC Rounds with Viper GT3-R
Eurasia Planning LMP2, CN Programs
- Updated: June 21, 2014
The Asian Le Mans Series grid continues to grow, with Eurasia Motorsport announcing this week that it will campaign a LMP2 and CN car in the burgeoning sports car championship this year.
The Mark Goddard-run squad, which previously operated the Craft Racing entries, confirmed plans to run a Tatuus PY012 CN car alongside an Oreca 03 Nissan, the latter through an expected partnership with Murphy Prototypes.
The team is currently in talks with several drivers for the seats, with the lineup set to be finalized and announced in the coming weeks.
“As an addition to a formula car program or a means to develop an LMP career, this is an opportunity not to be missed,” Goddard said.
“The Asian Le Mans Series is a high level international ACO series and drivers and teams competing are putting themselves on the radar of the movers and shakers in LMP and GT racing.”
As many as ten prototypes, spread between the LMP2 and new-for-2014 CN class, are expected for the five-round championship, which kicks off at Korea’s Inje Speedium on July 20.