- Toyota Quickest in Rain-Shortened FP2 at Shanghai
- VIDEO: ESM Shanghai Friday Update
- Baku Thursday Notebook
- Craft-Bamboo Confirms Two-Car Entry for Bathurst 12 Hour
- All-New Porsche 919 Hybrid Under Development for 2015
- Hill (ESM): “If We’re Going to Do It Next Year We Want to be Prepared”
- Bathurst 12H Grid Reaches 50 Entries
- Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champions Earn Supercup Entries for USGP
- Bomarito Returns to Mazda for 2015
- VIDEO: CORE Autosport on 2014 Championship Season
Eurasia Planning LMP2, CN Programs
- Updated: June 21, 2014
The Asian Le Mans Series grid continues to grow, with Eurasia Motorsport announcing this week that it will campaign a LMP2 and CN car in the burgeoning sports car championship this year.
The Mark Goddard-run squad, which previously operated the Craft Racing entries, confirmed plans to run a Tatuus PY012 CN car alongside an Oreca 03 Nissan, the latter through an expected partnership with Murphy Prototypes.
The team is currently in talks with several drivers for the seats, with the lineup set to be finalized and announced in the coming weeks.
“As an addition to a formula car program or a means to develop an LMP career, this is an opportunity not to be missed,” Goddard said.
“The Asian Le Mans Series is a high level international ACO series and drivers and teams competing are putting themselves on the radar of the movers and shakers in LMP and GT racing.”
As many as ten prototypes, spread between the LMP2 and new-for-2014 CN class, are expected for the five-round championship, which kicks off at Korea’s Inje Speedium on July 20.