- Neveu, Fillon Visit Indy 500
- PHOTOS: Nürburgring 24 Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on Final Lap Contact in N24
- Black Falcon Mercedes Prevails in Dramatic N24 Finish
- VIDEO: Phillip Island Race Highlights
- McLaren Makes History in First Australian Endurance Race
- Haribo Mercedes Leads into Final Six Hours at N24
- De La Torre Sustains Multiple Fractures in Lime Rock Accident
- Haribo Mercedes Continues to Lead N24 at Half Distance
- Palmer Sustains Head Injury in Lime Rock Accident
Eurasia Planning LMP2, CN Programs
- Updated: June 21, 2014
The Asian Le Mans Series grid continues to grow, with Eurasia Motorsport announcing this week that it will campaign a LMP2 and CN car in the burgeoning sports car championship this year.
The Mark Goddard-run squad, which previously operated the Craft Racing entries, confirmed plans to run a Tatuus PY012 CN car alongside an Oreca 03 Nissan, the latter through an expected partnership with Murphy Prototypes.
The team is currently in talks with several drivers for the seats, with the lineup set to be finalized and announced in the coming weeks.
“As an addition to a formula car program or a means to develop an LMP career, this is an opportunity not to be missed,” Goddard said.
“The Asian Le Mans Series is a high level international ACO series and drivers and teams competing are putting themselves on the radar of the movers and shakers in LMP and GT racing.”
As many as ten prototypes, spread between the LMP2 and new-for-2014 CN class, are expected for the five-round championship, which kicks off at Korea’s Inje Speedium on July 20.