- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on SprintX Race 1 Results
- Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Team Parker Wins Rockingham as Spirit of Race Penalized
- SprintX Race 1 Results Under Review Due to Timing Error
- Jamin Sweeps GTS Weekend at VIR
- Vanthoor, Sofronas Stripped of GT Pro-Am Class Win in Race 1
- VIR Sunday Notebook
- Spirit of Race Provisionally Wins at Rockingham After Bizarre Ending
- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
Kraihamer, Rossiter Complete ByKolles Lineup
- Updated: April 12, 2017
ByKolles Racing has confirmed Dominik Kraihamer and James Rossiter as the final two drivers in its lineup ahead of this weekend’s Six Hours of Silverstone.
The pair will join Oliver Webb in the team’s ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO for the FIA World Endurance Championship season-opener.
This comes after Robert Kubica, who was previously set to partner Webb, pulled out on Tuesday, leaving only the Brit confirmed in the car just days before the race.
Kraihamer has competed with Rebellion Racing for the past three WEC seasons but is no stranger to ByKolles having formed part of its Lotus-badged LMP2 entry in 2013.
“At last, I’m back in the top class of prototypes, although so far I have little experience with the CLM P1/01 NISMO, so the [Free Practice sessions] at Silverstone will be very important,” commented Kraihamer.
Rossiter meanwhile drove with ByKolles for the Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps rounds last season, alongside a busy Japanese race schedule in Super GT and Super Formula.
“I know the team from Greding very well and I also drove the two races in Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps for the team last year,” he added.
“A race on home turf is always something special, especially since I have been driving almost only in Japan for a while. Driving an LMP1 car in Silverstone is always a very special challenge.
“We want to get through the race cleanly at the start of the new season, and then we’ll see what’s going on in the overall classification.”
The team has not indicated whether or not the lineup will remain unchanged for the rest of the season.