- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Phoenix Confirms N24 Entry, Expanded Asian Presence
- Updated: March 15, 2017
Phoenix Racing is set to return to the Nürburgring 24, albeit not as an Audi factory team, as well as embarking on a six-car Asian program this season.
The Ernst Moser-led team was replaced by Land Motorsport in Audi’s factory program for the N24, but nevertheless will compete at the German endurance classic in an Audi R8 LMS.
The car will be driven by Frank Stippler, Mike Rockenfeller, Dennis Busch and Nicolaj Moller Madsen on the weekend of May 27-28, in search for the team’s fifth victory at the race.
In addition, Phoenix is also set to expand its Asian racing program, following a championship-winning performance last season from Alex Yoong in the Audi R8 LMS Cup.
Phoenix Racing Asia has already revealed plans for a two-car assault on the new Blancpain GT Asia Series, while it will also bring two cars to the new China GT Championship.
In addition, the team will field a pair of Audi RS 3 LMS TCR cars in the TCR Asia series.