- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
Phoenix Confirms N24 Entry, Expanded Asian Presence
- Updated: March 15, 2017
Phoenix Racing is set to return to the Nürburgring 24, albeit not as an Audi factory team, as well as embarking on a six-car Asian program this season.
The Ernst Moser-led team was replaced by Land Motorsport in Audi’s factory program for the N24, but nevertheless will compete at the German endurance classic in an Audi R8 LMS.
The car will be driven by Frank Stippler, Mike Rockenfeller, Dennis Busch and Nicolaj Moller Madsen on the weekend of May 27-28, in search for the team’s fifth victory at the race.
In addition, Phoenix is also set to expand its Asian racing program, following a championship-winning performance last season from Alex Yoong in the Audi R8 LMS Cup.
Phoenix Racing Asia has already revealed plans for a two-car assault on the new Blancpain GT Asia Series, while it will also bring two cars to the new China GT Championship.
In addition, the team will field a pair of Audi RS 3 LMS TCR cars in the TCR Asia series.