- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Double Stint: Rolex 24 Preview; Ryan Briscoe Interview (1.24.17)
- Updated: January 24, 2017
In this week’s edition of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the Asian Le Mans Series finale at Sepang, get you caught up on the week in sports car racing news, and preview the Rolex 24 at Daytona, plus we chat with Ford Chip Ganassi Racing’s Ryan Briscoe.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and we’ll answer it next week.