- Buhk Back in Action After DMSB Dismisses Case
- 38 Entries for Paul Ricard
- Bandoh (Super GT): “The Idea is to Have a Common Set of Intl Regs”
- SARD Planning LMP1-L Project, Garage 56 Entry for 2015
- 2015 Fuji Date Confirmed
- Audi Sport Inaugurates Neuburg Headquarters
- OAK Scores Comeback Victory at Fuji
- Bradley Puts Eurasia Oreca-Nissan on Pole in Fuji
- HPD Still on Target for Six ARX-04b P2 Cars in 2015
- Porsche GT Cup Class Added to Pirelli WC for 2015
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.