- ASCHENBACH: Daytona Debrief
- Drivers, Teams Call for Changes to Pit Stop Regulations
- Panoz Explains Daytona Gearbox Failure
- Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Finalizing 2015 Program
- BRAUN: Daytona Debrief
- Long: “I’m Just Excited to Get Back to Bathurst”
- PUMPELLY: Daytona Debrief
- EFFORT Confirms Dalziel, Lewis; Porsche Young Driver Program
- Ibanez Completes Initial Test with Oreca 03R, Alguersuari
- Vilander, Griffin Complete Clearwater Ferrari Lineup for Bathurst 12H
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.