- Craft-Bamboo Confirms Two-Car Entry for Bathurst 12 Hour
- All-New Porsche 919 Hybrid Under Development for 2015
- Hill (ESM): “If We’re Going to Do It Next Year We Want to be Prepared”
- Bathurst 12H Grid Reaches 50 Entries
- Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champions Earn Supercup Entries for USGP
- Bomarito Returns to Mazda for 2015
- VIDEO: CORE Autosport on 2014 Championship Season
- Continental Tire, Eversley to Provide Expanded Coverage of SEMA
- 2015 Silly Season Update 1: GTE-Pro/GTE-Am
- Salaquarda Joins Parente at Bhaitech for BSS Finale
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.