- VIDEO: Brickyard Grand Prix Preview
- O’CONNELL: Toronto Debrief
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Christian Fittipaldi
- Fillon: “We’re Putting Everything in Place to Attract More Manufacturers”
- Meyrick: “We’ve Got a Bullseye on our Back Now”
- Gasoline LMP1s Get Refueling Restrictor Break
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 7.21
- 61 Cars on Updated Spa 24 Entry List
- Monte (ACO): “We’re Starting From a Clean Sheet of Paper with LMP3″
- Burt Frisselle to Sub for Said at Indy
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.