- NGT Withdraws from Petit Le Mans
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 9.29
- Bove (Pirelli WC): “GT Cup Completes the Ladder System”
- Project Brabham Hits Halfway on First Crowdfunding Target
- Skeen Set To Make FIA WEC Debut with AF Corse in Fuji
- Goikhberg: “You Want to Get In And Be Fast Right Away”
- Continental, MLS, Bell Team Up for “What’Cha Got”
- VIDEO: GTE Balance of Performance Explained
- Dürheimer (Bentley): “It’s Our Intention to Grow On a Global Scale”
- VIDEO: In-Car of Tim Bell’s COTA CTSC Crash
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.