- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
- Prestige/WTR Confirm Lamborghini ST Driver Lineups
- Double Stint: Monza Recap, Kenton Koch Interview (4.25.17)
- New Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Breaks Cover; Begins Testing Program
- Jacques, Pierre Nicolet Headline Eurasia 24H Le Mans Lineup
- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
ACO Signs Five-Year Fuel Deal with TOTAL
- Updated: April 13, 2017
The ACO announced on Thursday that TOTAL will serve as its official fuel supplier beginning in 2018 in a five-year deal across all three of its championships.
The French company will provide fuel for the FIA World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans, as well as the European Le Mans Series and Asian Le Mans Series.
Shell is the current fuel supplier for WEC, ELMS and Le Mans, while TOTAL already provides fuel in the Asian series.
This deal brings all series together with the same fuel supplier.
More details are expected to be revealed on the weekend of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.